The final rose

There+are+two+ladies+left%2C+but+just+one+rose+%28Raven+Gates+pictures+right%2C+Vanessa+Grimaldi+pictured+left%29.+
There are two ladies left, but just one rose (Raven Gates pictures right, Vanessa Grimaldi pictured left).

Photo provided by the inquisitor.com

Photo provided by the inquisitor.com

Jennifer Lima, Staff Writer

One man, two women. On Monday night at 8:00 PM the country will finally learn who heartthrob Nick Vail chooses to propose to. Bachelor Nation has been through this process with him for 10 weeks and seen twenty-two heartbreaks thus far. Raven Gates and Vanessa Grimaldi are the two lovely ladies left to battle for Nick’s heart. They have both brought him home to their families and this upcoming week they are going to be introduced to his family as the final steps in his decision process are made.

The season has already been filled with many surprises and meltdowns including one from Nick who said he may walk out of this without a fiancé, which came as a shock to all viewers. Raven Gates is a small town girl from Hoxie, Arkansas who is very down to Earth and giddy whereas Vanessa Grimaldi is from Quebec, Canada where she teaches special needs adults. Both girls have had a strong relationship with Nick and it is keeping moms and teenagers around the country on the edge of their seats to find out who will become Mrs.Vail.  East Lake student Daniel Cusimano simply stated “#teamRaven” whereas other students like Grace Difelice say, “Vanessa. Who wouldn’t want to be with a girl like Vanessa?” So clearly the two ladies both have many fans and people rooting them on. In the history of the Bachelor there is often times a clear cut favorite, but this year the polls are tight and it is difficult to predict what might happen.

The country is split between these two women, but all will be unfolded in just a few days. Who will get the final rose? Will it be Raven, Vanessa, or neither of them? Monday night’s season finale will unveil Nick Vail’s biggest decision yet. On the bright side, if the lady you are rooting for is left heartbroken, leaving you heartbroken, you have all of spring break to recover.

• The final rose

• The final rose

• The final rose

• The final rose

• The final rose

• The final rose

• The final rose

• The final rose

• The final rose

• The final rose

The final rose