The new face of YouTube

Everything you need to know about the most disliked person on social media

It’s every day, Bro.

It’s every day, Bro.

Jacklyn Duffek, Editor in Chief

For a long while, YouTube was dominated by the beauty industry-makeup tutorials, special effects, DIYs and OOTD (outfit of the days). But vlogging (video blogging) has arrived full throttle. Mostly by two brothers, Logan and Jake Paul, who are famous for simply recording getting into trouble. However, there’s much more to the Paul brothers than YouTube.

Publically fired from the Disney Channel show Bizardvaark for being a horrible influence, excessive cursing, destroying a West Hollywood home, neighborhood disruptance charges, provocative music videos and allegedly, beating up Instagram model Alyssa Violet. Being an older Disney star at age 20, Jake broke several contracts. Not much has been said about him abusing Alyssa Violet, other than sources claiming it was well hidden until being fired as an actor.

Besides Disney, Jake’s biggest moneymaker is Team 10, his YouTube collaboration channel. In under a year, Team 10 has reached 2 million subscribers. This is a channel open to nine other social media influencers besides Jake, where the team of 10 travel around video blogging their daily lives. In comparison, Jake’s personal vlogging channel reached 10.8 million subscribers in a single year, which currently stands at 11.2 million. It would’ve set a record, if not for his clothing designing older brother Logan (22), reaching 11.5 million subscribers in one year, setting the new highest record.

One of the reasons Alyssa Violet’s assault is so relevant, is because she was originally in Team 10, then left after the abuse, and Jake replaced her with Erika Costell, another Instagram model. It was a very shady replacement that didn’t even last a month. After knowing Erika for just two months, she and Jake got married in Vegas! From the backlash, Jake produced a distrack against himself called “F**k Jake Paul,” taking responsibility for what he did. But because the song was basically a list of every reckless and inappropriate decision he’s ever made, Disney found it a major reason to fire him.

While Jake is known around the world as the proud (not really a child) star gone rogue, Logan’s vlogs only remain crazy because of how much money he spends. They’re both originally from Cleveland, and a viewer would not expect a Ohio bred comedian to spend $20k on a Rolex, $10k on a diamond grill, a diamond Maverick bird necklace or hire their own cameraman to vlog their days. Other than the cash drop, Logan is actually a trying comedian/director with no drama. With billions of views, the Paul brothers are recorded as the fastest famous icons of social media and the new face of YouTube.

• The new face of YouTube

• The new face of YouTube

• The new face of YouTube

• The new face of YouTube

• The new face of YouTube

• The new face of YouTube

• The new face of YouTube

• The new face of YouTube

• The new face of YouTube

• The new face of YouTube

The new face of YouTube