A famous legend lives within these walls.

East Lake's very own legend has legions of loyal minions.

Kyle Cunningham, Staff Writer

WHAT’S UP GUYS? It’s your boy, Kyle Cunningham. I’m here to write a review of a small little tuber with a little over 500 thousand subscribers, a man who goes to this high school. No, not the Ireland Boys. It’s me, K CUNNI. A popular vlogging YouTuber, I have really illuminated the struggles of the average East Lake senior who is extremely handsome and charismatic. Not to mention I have 500K subs ;). So, as my channel is demonstrated incredible growth, I will hit it up with a classy, unbiased review.

Let’s take a peek at my videos. I have uploaded 006 vlogs to date, probably more by the time of this paper. All are hella dope. I usually film with the highest quality camera on the face of the planet; the camera on my iPhone 6s. I use the very technically difficult editing process of the iMovie app on my phone. It’s hard, I promise. The first vlog, 15 seconds long, introduces the viewers to the premise of my channel— cheeky vlogs that aren’t clickbait. The following video shows a tragedy. All of my clips were ruthlessly stolen by a thief in the night. Toilet flushes, Journalism behind-the-scenes, Will Hasell trespassing; really just important material that humanity has been cheated out of ever viewing. In the heart-wrenching aftermath, I delivered a sincere apology to my viewers. The next video shows my talents. The title “I YODEL IN THIS VIDEO (NOT CLICKBAIT)” demonstrates how an aspiring English major can incorporate a brilliant use of eloquence into titles while still maintaining relevance.

These were fun videos, but the next two truly demonstrate the prowess of my vlogging skills. The NEHS field trip to Oxford Exchange, a hallmark of seniors’ and some lucky juniors’ spring semesters, was recorded in detail in the vlog “A Day AT OXFORD EXCHANGE.” Juxtaposing the elegance of the restaurant with the chill af humor and good chuckles found in my vlogs provided for quite the humorous video. Luke Weaver, a fellow staff writer, even bought Gucci Mane’s autobiography. The next vid, another gem, depicted my nefarious yet lovable exploits at the TriM showcase. I called out my “pimple pink” shirt, world renowned for accentuating an aging teen’s gnarly pimps, and even banished some thots. Other vlogs were added, but these I feel capture the essence of my channel.

Some disclaimers first!!! Stop, guys. Seriously, put down your keyboards for just a minute!! My channel is a touch vulgar, full disclosure. If you’re unable to handle some profane verbiage, not only are you totally soft, but you should steer clear from my EPIC vlogs. Secondly, my vlogs are truly radical. The Cunningham Clan, my 500K subscribers and minions, are truly the strongest fam in the YouTube space, so if you’re just gonna hate, stay home. But, if you want some comedic, at parts dramatic, gripping, and feel-good content, go to your YouTube search bar and type in “Kyle Cunningham Vlogs.” Be responsible, my children. I know you all can’t wait to watch my sick content, so please proceed. But remember to be cautious. My charisma is infectious and, if you’re not careful, my channel could give you Ebola.

The face of a legend.

• Kyle: a YouTube story

• Kyle: a YouTube story

• Kyle: a YouTube story

• Kyle: a YouTube story

• Kyle: a YouTube story

• Kyle: a YouTube story

• Kyle: a YouTube story

• Kyle: a YouTube story

• Kyle: a YouTube story

• Kyle: a YouTube story