Best Shows to Watch This Fall

The Cover for the new American Horror Story season Apocalypse.
( Picture from google)

The Cover for the new American Horror Story season Apocalypse. ( Picture from google)

Sara Mount, Staff Writer

The end of the summer means a lot of new seasons of our favorite TV shows, or new shows to binge on Netflix or Hulu. Some of the new seasons coming to TV this fall include It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Sunday Night Football, Shameless, American Horror Story, The Goldbergs, Black-ish, To Catch a Killer, Big Bang Theory, Modern Family, Bobs Burgers, Dancing with the Stars, and Criminal Minds. Everyone is excited for their favorite shows to return or watch new shows based on the genre of TV they like to watch.

If you enjoy comedy you may be excited for a new season of Black-ish , The Goldbergs, It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Modern Family, the Big Bang Theory, and Shameless. Black-ish is a comedy show about an upper class African American family. It is very funny and a light-hearted show. Similar to Black-ish, the Goldbergs is about a middle-class family, but the show is set in the 1980’s. The dynamic of the family is very funny and makes the show fun to watch.

Fans of American Horror Story are excited for the upcoming season premiering in September.  The season is expected to be a crossover of two previous seasons, bringing back a lot of everyone’s favorite characters. The season will be a crossover of The Murder House and The Coven.  Senior Kat Tanksy says, “I’m very excited for the new season of American Horror Story to come out!!” The new season means the return of characters like Tate and Emma Roberts as Madison. It will be very interesting to see what actually happens when the season comes out.

So, no matter what kind of shows you like, there is sure to be something you look forward to watching. Whether it is sports, reality TV, cartoon comedies, or new comedies out. Most shows will be premiering this September and October.

• Best Shows to Watch This Fall

• Best Shows to Watch This Fall

• Best Shows to Watch This Fall

• Best Shows to Watch This Fall

• Best Shows to Watch This Fall

• Best Shows to Watch This Fall

• Best Shows to Watch This Fall

• Best Shows to Watch This Fall

• Best Shows to Watch This Fall

• Best Shows to Watch This Fall

Best Shows to Watch This Fall