Big Brother Finale

Final Big Brother update till January! Find out who won Season 20 of Big Brother, is it Daniel Cusimano approved and much much more!

Daniel Cusimano, Staff Writer

Hello everyone. Time to give you the Big Brother breakdown on the season 20 finale. Let’s jump right into it. We start off the episode with the first part of the three-part head of household challenge. This is an endurance competition and to no surprise the winner is Tyler. This enables him to go straight ahead to the final HOH competition where the winner of the final HOH decides whom he or she takes with him her to the final two. Kaycee and JC face off in part two of the HOH competition. This is a mental competition where Kaycee beats JC by 34 seconds. Now the moment we have all waited for-Tyler and Kaycee battle it out on live TV in the final HOH Competition. Tyler and Kaycee tie with five correct answers and must answer a time question. Whoever gets closest to the right number without getting over wins. They both wrote down their answers and Kaycee had the closest time only 14 seconds away from the exact answer. Tyler and Kaycee had a final two since day two (It is now day 99), and she inevitably took Tyler to the final two.

Time for the drama and tea. The final two make an initial statement to the nine jurors for why they should vote for them to win the $500,000 grand prize. The jury is able to ask questions to the final two. The jurors’ votes are in, right now it is a tied vote Four votes for Tyler Four votes for Kaycee, one vote left. The sole vote, is up to Bayleigh on who wins the $500,000. Julie Chen unlocks the final key and the winner is…. Kaycee! I was at a finale watch party and the room was WILD!!! We were screaming, yelling, filming; it was intense and insane. Throughout this whole entire season everyone thought Tyler was going to win. But professional Daniel knew better and knew that the jury would respect Kaycee’s game over Tyler’s. They respected Kaycee’s game more because it was clean and not as dirty. She was a competition beast and could make connections with the other side of the house. Tyler only cared about his showmance (a romance on the show) with Angela. Kaycee had relationships with everyone in the house and could be a front runner the whole game, and that’s why she won.

Now for Dr. Daniel’s professional opinion. From the start of the game I was a fan of Tyler. the suffer boy from South Carolina. But as the game progressed so did his ego and I wasn’t for it. He knew he was a good player and I hate cocky players. I knew that the jury would be hurt because he made final twos with everyone and once you spend three months in a house with someone you can’t help but be butthurt. The person in the final two for the past three years has been the person who I wanted to win. What can I say, I love this game! When I turn 21 I will be trying out for the show so, Y’ALL get ready for Daniel Cusimano to bring the truth and the tea into the Big Brother House! In January Celebrity Big Brother will be airing so make sure to stay tuned for my weekly updates on the game. As Julie Chen says every Thursday night “From outside the Big Brother house I’m Julie Chen (or in this case Daniel Cusimano)…Goodnight.”

-Daniel Cusimano

• Big Brother Finale

• Big Brother Finale

• Big Brother Finale

• Big Brother Finale

• Big Brother Finale

• Big Brother Finale

• Big Brother Finale

• Big Brother Finale

• Big Brother Finale

• Big Brother Finale

Big Brother Finale