Worth a watch!

Worth a watch!

You can start streaming one of Disney's best movies, Zootopia, on November 12, 2019. photo provided by IMDb.com

Tiaran Vokes, Staff Writer

With a new month coming up, that means all the streaming services out there are getting ready to release some new titles for their streaming library. Here are some of the most noteworthy shows coming to these streaming services.

Netflix:

The King (11/1): Hal, wayward prince and reluctant heir to the English throne, has turned his back on royal life and is living among the people. But when his tyrannical father dies, Hal is crowned King Henry V and is forced to embrace the life he had previously tried to escape. Now the young king must navigate the palace politics, chaos and war his father left behind, and the emotional strings of his past life — including his relationship with his closest friend and mentor, the ageing alcoholic knight, John Falstaff.

The Crown – Season 3 (11/17): As Queen Elizabeth II faces a rapidly changing Britain, her family continues to struggle against the needs of the monarchy and the wants of their fracturing personal lives.

The Knight Before Christmas (11/21): A medieval knight is magically transported to the present day, where he falls for a high school science teacher who’s disillusioned by love.

Nailed It! Holiday – Season 2 (11/22): In each holiday-themed episode, three contestants try their hand at re-creating edible holiday masterpieces. The projects don’t always turn out great, but whichever amateur baker comes closest to a successful dessert by the end of the episode takes home the $10,000 prize.

Amazon Prime Video:

Creed 2 (11/15): Under the tutelage of Rocky Balboa, newly crowned heavyweight champion Adonis Creed faces off against Viktor Drago, the son of Ivan Drago.

Hulu:

Booksmart (11/18): On the eve of their high school graduation, two academic superstars and best friends realize they should have worked less and played more. Determined not to fall short of their peers, the girls try to cram four years of fun into one night.

Instant Family (11/14): A couple find themselves in over their heads when they foster three children.

UglyDolls (11/13): Free-spirited UglyDolls confront what it means to be different, struggle with a desire to be loved, and ultimately discover who you truly are is what matters most.

Disney+:

The Mandalorian (11/12): The travails of a lone gunfighter in the outer reaches of the galaxy, far from the authority of the New Republic. Weekly episodes start November 12, 2019.

Big Hero 6 (11/12): The special bond that develops between plus-sized inflatable robot Baymax, and prodigy Hiro Hamada, who team up with a group of friends to form a band of high-tech heroes.

Zootopia (11/12): In a city of anthropomorphic animals, a rookie bunny cop and a cynical con artist fox must work together to uncover a conspiracy.

Lady & the Tramp (11/12): An upper-middle-class American cocker spaniel named Lady and a street-smart, stray schnauzer called Tramp embark on many adventures.