Impractical Jokers

It is a travesty that Impractical Jokers isn’t considered one of the greatest shows of all time.

This is the “Sal” meme. Just one of the many notable accomplishments of the show.

Brock Maloy, Ads Manager

If you are looking for a show to consistently laugh till asphyxiation, Impractical Jokers is your show. In 2011 four outstanding comedians with an expertise in cringe comedy decided to start their own show, Impractical Jokers.

Quinn, Murr, Joe, and Sal, are lifelong friends that compete to embarrass each other. Let me tell you it works. Often throughout the show I have to plug my ears or stop watching from the gruesomely cringe positions they put themselves in.

Every day it can be found on TruTv and you can find me watching TruTv every day for Impractical Jokers and their impractical comedy. In one episode they brought a fishing line in a mall to catch unsuspecting shoppers’ bags.  The entire show my family and I were dying laughing, barely able to breathe. I would definitely say this is one of the most underrated TV shows on cable. Three out of the four comedians will be behind the scenes telling the other comedian what to say. The comedian out on the floor will have to say some pretty outrageous things and if he doesn’t he loses. Whoever had the most losses after the 3 to 4 sets that they do will have to do an embarrassing task, such as presenting a PowerPoint made by the other comedians to real college students. This is why Impractical Jokers is so funny and interesting to watch; it is both a competition and a comedy show. You’re able to watch multiple episodes in a row because of this aspect.