Mark your calendars

Mark down your calendars for March 11, 2020, because On My Block is back! photo provided by what’sonnetflix.com

Tiaran Vokes, Staff Writer

Days come and go and so do years, but I am not here to talk about any random day or year. During the years we live, we experience ups and downs in life, whether it be getting a new job or getting dumped by your partner of five years; it doesn’t matter because these things aren’t important. What’s important is the fact that less than a month away, the best Netflix TV series of all time is coming back. On, March 11, 2020, the show that changed comedy/dramas forever is making its season three appearance. After waiting a year to find out what happened to Jamal, Cesar, Monse, and Ruby, our questions will be answered, because On My Block is finally coming back!

On My Block, is a coming-of-age story about four street smart friends that are navigating their way through high school in the city of South Central Los Angeles. The first season was mostly about getting Cesar out of his brother’s gang, with a side story of Jamal looking for money and a budding romance between Ruby and his roommate Olivia. The second season’s main plot was Ruby dealing with the death of his love interest Olivia, and Monse connecting with her mother. Other focuses were Monse and Cesar’s relationship, getting to know this crazy girl Jasmine more, and cooling tensions down between Cesar’s brother’s gang and another gang that wore green. At the end of season two, though, we see Jamal, Ruby, Cesar, and Monse get kidnapped and is left on that note. Who kidnapped them and why? Is Monse and Cesar’s relationship over? Will Jamal, Ruby, and Cesar forgive Monse for saying that she doesn’t want to be friends with them anymore or will they blow her off and find a new friend? Where’s Jasmine? If you find yourself asking that then Save The Date for March 11, 2020