Spider-Man evolution

The+3+most+known+Spidermen.+Andrew+Garfield%2C+Tom+Holland+and+Tobey+Maguire+all+portrayed+Peter+Parker+and+his+alter+ego+Spider-Man+at+different+times+and+each+did+good+in+specific+areas.+Regardless+of+what+the+played+best+they+all+did+very+good+acting+out+the+loved+character.+

The 3 most known Spidermen. Andrew Garfield, Tom Holland and Tobey Maguire all portrayed Peter Parker and his alter ego Spider-Man at different times and each did good in specific areas. Regardless of what the played best they all did very good acting out the loved character.

Kiara Perez Cans, Staff Writer

One of Stan Lee’s greatest achievements would be the Spider-Man franchise. His idea sparking from a fly in his room and slowly turning into the amazing idea of Spiderman would later become one of the most loved superheroes to exist for many reasons.

Stan Lee’s thought process being very odd yet admiring was like this: “I figured just for fun I’m going to give him personal problems. Then I thought I’d make him a teenager.” While at the time being laughed at and told “Stan that is the worst idea I have ever heard,” the public loved it. It was unique and would be the first ever teenage superhero.

Fast forward to 2002 and Sam Raimi would be directing Spider-Man the movie starring Tobey Maguire. The very loved movie which brought Peter Parker’s story on becoming Spiderman to life got so much popularity that it later became a trilogy. His Peter Parker being comically accurate as the nerdy kid who liked photography was nicely shown. Each movie brought the comic book villains like Sandman, Green Goblin, Venom, Doctor Octopus, etc., making it beyond awesome.

While the 4th Raimi Spider-Man movie didn’t release until years later in 2012, The Amazing Spider-Man was brought into play starring Andrew Garfield as the new Peter Parker and Spider-Man.  These movies really brought the funny side of Spider-Man to life as in many scenes like the comic book one he would spark more jokes that fit the character. His performance portraying grieving Peter when Gwen Stacy died in The Amazing Spider-Man 2 was beyond the most emotional scene and he did remarkable.

Now the Spider-Man you all are waiting for would be the Tom Holland Spider-Man, which is in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Being introduced in Captain America Civil War in 2016 really brought everything together. Having a new view on the teenage superhero and instead of having the same story repeated, they hit many different aspects like his high school life and having a father figure being The Tony Stark, aka Iron Man. I can say with confidence Tom Holland portrayed young Peter Parker very well in Spider-Man Homecoming, Spider-Man Far from Home and his other appearances very well as he is very similar to our Generation Z and brings the funny awkwardness into play.

It is safe to say that the idea of Spider-Man sparked to be very well loved throughout the world and all the images of him have their own specialties and a way to reach the audience. Out of all the superheroes Spider-Man is a more “normal” teenage boy going through tough times and that’s one of the many reasons why he is relatable and awesome.