A stellar summer

Avoid pier pressure. Don’t get tide down. This summer will for shore be one to remember!

Although the school year is ending, your horoscopes are here forever.

Photo provided by Jo Lee

Addy Burwell, Staff Writer

As the ending of the school year quickly approaches, it is with sadness that I am currently gazing at the stars and seeing what each one of your futures holds. Remember that while summer is only a short ten-week school break, the traits associated with your zodiac sign will last forever. For the final time, here are your horoscopes for the end of the school year, summer, and beyond!

Taurus (Apr 20-May 20)

There are plenty of wonderful things about summer—the beach, sun, not having to go to school, but for some reason the only thing you seem to talk about is the summer drinks at Starbucks. Go out and experience the world instead of just spending the next few weeks chatting with your barista about new secret menu concoctions!

Gemini (May 21-Jun 20)

This summer is going to be one full of personal growth and lasting memories. Make new friends, learn a new hobby, start that Youtube channel, go vegan—honestly, you have so many options and whatever you choose is going to help you get a nice fresh start come next school year.

Cancer (Jun 21-Jul 22)

Your emotional state is on par with the gross, humid state of being after a sun shower. Instead of focusing on the parts of your life like the muddy grass or wet pavement, look towards the rainbow that will eventually appear! Life goes on, and so do you Cancer!

Leo (Jul 23-Aug 22)

Ah Leo, this summer is definitely the time when you are dedicated to getting fit and living your best life! You’ll go for a jog, hit the gym, spend some time at the pool… and eat your weight in snow cones.

Virgo (Aug 23-Sep 22)

Summer is super exciting, right Virgo? Actually, only if you wake up before 3 p.m. Get a life and experience all of the incredible things available to you during the morning, like actually being able to enjoy the outside weather, or not missing breakfast. Also, it may get your mom to stop yelling at you for doing nothing over a ten week period.

Libra (Sep 23-Oct 22)

You may think it’s a good idea to check out some textbooks over the summer and get a head start on next year’s AP courses, but it’s not. Go do normal kid things like go to the park, beach, or sleep in until 2 p.m. every day during the summer! Worry about school when your grade actually depends on it.

Scorpio (Oct 23-Nov 21)

“Is it hot in here?” someone asks, because it is summer and even indoors the temperature is above eighty degrees. “No,” you say, “it’s just me.” Then, you pass out due to heat stroke. Seriously, learn some humility!

Sagittarius (Nov 22-Dec 21)

Your favorite day of the summer is by far Independence Day, right? I mean, how could it not be? Fireworks, bonfires, barbeques, it’s all a lot of fun! Just don’t think too much about the APUSH lessons you learned last year about how Americans oppressed so many marginalized groups. July 4th is a time of celebration!

Capricorn (Dec 22-Jan 19)

You will most definitely spend the entire summer covered in mosquito bites. Sorry, I don’t make the rules. Try investing in some bug spray this year.

Aquarius (Jan 20-Feb 18)

Unfortunately, your summer job will prevent you from making a lot of the lasting summer memories that people look back on in twenty years and talk about “missing the good old days.” Fortunately, you will be the only one of your friends who will not be broke next school year.

Pisces (Feb 19-Mar 20)

Around the middle of July, I predict that you will probably say something like “I actually miss the school year, it makes me feel so productive and I kind of like having the routine to look forward to.” That’s the devil talking. Get some sleep and you should get over that slight lapse in judgement.

Aries (Mar 21-Apr 19)

You may think that summer is the opportune time to catch up on Netflix shows that you neglected watching due to the crushing weight of homework during the school year. While you should spend some time watching those shows, it is also a great idea to maybe get out of the house occasionally? Yes, it is hot outside, but the sun will only temporarily blind your eyes that are so adjusted to staring at your computer screen.

• A stellar summer

• A stellar summer

• A stellar summer

• A stellar summer

• A stellar summer

• A stellar summer

• A stellar summer

• A stellar summer

• A stellar summer

• A stellar summer

A stellar summer