Ludwik: the “skinny” pig

+Ludwik+playfully+models+with+his+favorite+vegetable%3A+broccoli.+
 Ludwik playfully models with his favorite vegetable: broccoli.

Michael Trotto, Staff Writer

Ludwik represents a widely known profile on Instagram. He has more than 223,000 followers and has gone from zero to hero in less than a year on social media. He is also a naked guinea pig. Yes, you read that correctly, a naked guinea pig. I’m not even really sure if I’m allowed to write about this risqué rodent. Here goes nothing.

Between regular guinea pigs and naked guinea pigs, there are few differences. The naked variant has a rare mutation that makes it much harder for them to grow hair everywhere, except for a few whiskers on their faces. Naked guinea pigs are also much more photogenic; they pose for shots with different props, and are even featured on ‘Playpig,’ the ‘Playboy’ for guinea pigs. While that last part isn’t completely true, it is true that our naked guinea pig, Ludwik, actually does have photo shoots.

At this point you may be asking, “What is Ludwik’s history? Did he go through a struggle as a young whipper-snapper?” Well of course he did. Ludwik was once so lonely that he felt he had nowhere else to turn so he started modeling to make some money on the side. He realized there was money to be made in the world of nude photography, but he wasn’t sure if he felt comfortable revealing himself in that way. Ludwik went on a journey, a spiritual journey, one that led him back to where he stood. He realized that he was, by nature, a legitimate naked guinea pig so he decided that he had always been doing nude photography, making this entire argument invalid. Ludwik did actually start out as a regular naked guinea pig; he was adopted and then began modeling for his owners. In less than a year, Ludwik was setting the standard for naked animal photography. Not that way. Gross. Get your mind out of the gutter. Ludwik gained a sufficient following and has kept it behind him, becoming one of the most famous animals on the internet.

This portion of Ludwick the risqué rodent’s story comes to a close, but his story will continue to be written on Instagram and other social medias. You can find him on Instagram at: ‘Ludwik_guinea_pig’. You’ll find him alongside random objects, showing some skin. There are even a few close-ups of his beautiful whiskers.

• Ludwik: the “skinny” pig

• Ludwik: the “skinny” pig

• Ludwik: the “skinny” pig

• Ludwik: the “skinny” pig

• Ludwik: the “skinny” pig

• Ludwik: the “skinny” pig

• Ludwik: the “skinny” pig

• Ludwik: the “skinny” pig

• Ludwik: the “skinny” pig

• Ludwik: the “skinny” pig

Ludwik: the “skinny” pig