Mind control

Photo provided by vigilantcitizen.com

Photo provided by vigilantcitizen.com

Chase Cantin, Staff Writer

The phrase “hive mind” refers to a group or population that all have the same purpose to serve the will of a higher power. An example of this is a colony of ants. While they all may do separate things and have different roles (ex. Warriors, Workers) their purpose is all for the goal of the queen. The queen gives off pheromones that influence the actions of the colony and by doing this she can control the entire ant population in said colony. Another example of this is found in the movie Terminator. All of the robot terminators are under the control of the Skynet, which serves as the queen in a colony of machines. Looking at all this it begs the question: would it be possible to create a human hive mind?

This question is hard to completely answer because the government does not disclose every bit of technology they create to the public; however, even with some of the technology we have today mind control is possible in a sense. Propaganda is the most common form of mind control and sometimes we are under the influence of mind control without even realizing it. Commercials and ads influence many without them recognizing as pleasing images appeal to their senses being flashed on TV for them to see. When their brain processes this it causes them to crave whatever is being shown if it is something they enjoy. This form of mind control has been used for hundreds of years, reaching its most popular stage during the WWII era, however in the modern age there is more advanced forms of mind control available.

To get a better understanding of some of these techniques we have to dip our toes into what is commonly known as “conspiracy” as of course the people doing these things do not want the masses to know some techniques and methods they use on humans. A form of mind control that the CIA has coined and used is MK-ULTRA, a program they created to discover how they can manipulate the human mind in order to think a certain way that they choose. The MK-ULTRA process is multiple steps, and by the end of it the controllers can effectively make a person do and think whatever they want. A brief description of MK-ULTRA in three steps is to 1. Isolate 2. Break the person down 3. Use technology to change brain waves and functioning. By completing the MK-ULTRA process, organizations such as the CIA can influence almost all of ones actions unless they break the mind control.

Breaking the mind control isn’t easy. In order to break the mind control one has to recognize that they are being controlled. That’s the key to it all. As I stated before, there are mass forms of mind control that influence all of us every single day. To break the control and manipulation of our thoughts, we must recognize the methods that they use and by doing so we can prevent ourselves from falling victim to the sabotage of our thoughts.

• Mind control

• Mind control

• Mind control

• Mind control

• Mind control

• Mind control

• Mind control

• Mind control

• Mind control

• Mind control

Mind control