Find out the tops and tricks on how to get a sugar daddy, how to keep a sugar daddy and how to know if your sugar daddy is a keeper!

This could be you in just a short time if you listen to my advice!!!

Daniel Cusimano, Staff Writer

Welcome to this four-part installment on “Sugar Daddy Survival Guide.” Throughout our journey I will be informing you about what a sugar daddy is, how to find one, and how to know if they are good or not. Me personally, I have three. Each segment I will go through one of my sugar daddies and tell you all the pros and cons of having one and what to do. I have the Trifecta of Sugar Daddies: one for Food, one for Travel and one for Money. This installment is on what a sugar daddy is and how to know if your sugar daddy is one to keep. Google’s definition of a sugar daddy is “a rich older man who lavishes gifts on a young woman in return for her company.” For our age group, I would define a sugar daddy as “a rich friend (close to our age) who pays for anything you want in return for your company.”
Now I was lucky enough to find my first sugar daddy close to a year ago. This sugar daddy is the OG Sugar Daddy, which you will hear all about in our fourth segment. I was fortunate enough to find three sugar daddies in a short period of time. Now am I recommending you throw yourselves at men (or women) who have money? Yes and No. When looking for a sugar daddy you need to find someone who is rich and attractive. That’s it! See I was fortunate enough to have my sugar daddies be my close friends. Although some of them wanted more than just a friendship (which I clearly did not), they knew I wanted nothing more than a friendship, and that is the key! Make your sugar daddy (or sugar momma) knows from the beginning that you want nothing more than a friendship. This is the building block for the relationship. Although some sugar daddies might act like they just want a friendship, 9/10 of the times they want more. But by solidifying a friendship they still feel like they have a shot at being with you. This enables them to treat you nice and pay for things. Once they whip out platinum credit card, you know you have them hook, line, and sinker.
Now when I met my first sugar daddy, I just thought he was a very generous guy. But after two $100 meals later, and a dinner and a movie, I knew I was in more than just a “friendship.” Being able to realize you have a sugar daddy is a very important step as well. As you get to know them, you get a sense of how far you can push them. Like I said before, I was lucky enough to have some of my sugar daddies be my best friends. So, I never felt like I was using one of them because I genuinely loved their friendship. The money was a clear bonus, but to have one of your best friends be your sugar daddy is a blessing from God. Now if you aren’t as lucky as me and you find a sugar daddy that is just annoying, ugly, and is a drug dealer (been there, been there), then you have one of two options. Either leave him and move as far away as you can, or suck it up and put your eyes on the prize (aka the money). At the end of the day after I say my prayers I just repeat to myself “Money over morals, money over morals.”
As we conclude segment one of “Sugar Daddy Survival Guide,” you might be asking yourself a few questions. “Why do I want a sugar daddy? Should I get a sugar daddy? Does having a sugar daddy go against my religion?” First things first, everyone should want a sugar daddy. They’re good company and they pay for everything. Secondly, YES you should get a sugar daddy. It can take time to tame them but, in the end, it is worth it. Lastly, no it does not go against your religion if you play your cards right. By no means whatsoever am I telling you to use your body for money. I am simply enhancing young minds to befriend people with money, to better their future. I look at myself more as an escort. Sugar Daddy 2 calls me up and asks me if I want to go to Tennessee. Answer: Yes. I get to go to Tennessee for free, stay there for five days and got a vacation out of it for free. See I didn’t look at that trip as work; I saw that trip as a fun getaway I was able to have with a couple of my friends. Sugar daddies can be a great thing, but also come with baggage, so get your suitcases ready if you go all in. Find your person, find your sugar daddy. Sugar daddies are like a box of chocolates; you don’t know which ones you’re going to get. Mine turned out to be some of my best friends. One turned out to sell drugs, but I am still here and still thriving. Well, folks that is it on this first segment on Sugar Daddy Survival Guide. If you need any help finding your perfect sugar daddy, wondering if you have a sugar daddy, or just have sugar daddy problems in general, you can contact me on any social media handle below and I would love to chat with you. Remember the Sugar Daddy saying “Money Over Moral, Money Over Morals.”
-Daniel Cusimano
Instagram: Daniel.Woke
Snapchat: Danfanpro

• Sugar Daddy Survival Guide

• Sugar Daddy Survival Guide

• Sugar Daddy Survival Guide

• Sugar Daddy Survival Guide

• Sugar Daddy Survival Guide

• Sugar Daddy Survival Guide

• Sugar Daddy Survival Guide

• Sugar Daddy Survival Guide

• Sugar Daddy Survival Guide

• Sugar Daddy Survival Guide