Welcome to the Sugar Daddy Survival Guide!!

Welcome back to the world-renowned Sugar Daddy Survival Guide. This week I will be giving you the tips and tricks on how to deal with a travel sugar daddy! 

This could be you in just a few short and easy steps. Welcome to the Sugar Daddy Survival Guide!!!

Daniel Cusimano , Staff Writer

Did you miss me? Well, don’t worry ladies and gentlemen; I am back and better than ever! Welcome to segment three on the Sugar Daddy Survival Guide! I am so excited to talk to you today about one of my favorite sugar daddies! I met this sugar daddy on a seven-day cruise over this past summer and let me tell you, I never believed I would be here today. After I met this wonderful sugar daddy on my cruise he and I flew to Tennessee to meet up with a girl we met on the cruise as well and it was a wild turn of events. From buying me ice cream, to watching cooking shows all day, to making me breakfast life was perfect. Noted, at this time I only thought we were all close friends, but low and behold I should have known something was fishy. The trip up there was fantastic, and he is one of the most genuine people I have ever met. Now that we have the back story let the tea…. BEGIN! 

Here’s the deal, when I first met him I thought he was mega rich on the cruise. So, you know little old me tried to get closer with him to see what was up. Later to find out he can literally give me free first-class seats to go out of the country…. HELLO. Right then and there it was a hook, line, and sinker. Little did I know that this man would be one of my close friends. See the best thing about having a travel sugar daddy is he is very low maintenance. I don’t have to keep a leash on him like I have to with my food sugar daddy. We snap, we talk, and we travel. What more could anyone want? 

Yes, yes, I know what you’re thinking, I have literally struck gold with this one (just wait till next week) but the problem is, is he lives in Las Vegas. Now here is part two on how to deal with a long-distance sugar daddy. How much you like your sugar daddy as a human will depend on how far you let up on your leash. Usually your sugar daddies will be chasing you, but like little babies you need give them the attention they deserve. But I was lucky enough to find a decent human being. So, for everyone who thinks that being fake is bad, listen to this. He and I are going to Switzerland over the summer first class and guess what I must pay… NOTHING! He buys and makes me food, and he is coming to Florida over winter break with our friend Camille. Life is great over here and I wouldn’t change it for the world.  

I know what you’re thinking and yes, this article is coming to a sad close. But stay tuned for the LAST and final Sugar Daddy Survival Guide coming in the new year. I was just an average 17/18-year-old boy just living it up to Palm Harbor, Florida and look at me know living and thriving better than ever. Like my senior quote says, “God didn’t put me on this Earth to work.” But he definitely put me on this Earth to start my sugar daddy empire. You can be like me too if you listen to my tips and tricks on how to get and keep a sugar daddy. Like the sugar daddy slogan always goes, “Money over morals, money over morals.” For anyone questions contact me below. Till next time!!! 

-Daniel Cusimano 

– Instagram- Daniel_Cusimano 

-Snapchat- Danfanpro 

• Welcome to the Sugar Daddy Survival Guide!!

Spider-Man: Far From Home

Potentially Record Breaking Weather