Your Monthly Horoscope is back: Christmas Edition

Good Morning Talon Readers, Here is your monthly horoscope for the most wonderful time of the year.

Photo+by+123newyear.com++++Let+your+constellation+set+the+pace+for+your+upcoming+month.+%0A%0A+%0A%0APhoto+by+Jonathan+Winder+

Photo by 123newyear.com    Let your constellation set the pace for your upcoming month. 

Photo by Jonathan Winder

Photo by 123newyear.com Let your constellation set the pace for your upcoming month. Photo by Jonathan Winder

Emily Rollins, Staff Writer

Aries (March 21-April 19) 

On the 1st day of Christmas you will receive nothing but motivation. Take this season’s energy into your heart and let it drive you to work towards any leftover goals you have for 2018. This month’s motivational surge of energy will allow you to end the year on a positive note, while also spending time with your favorite people. 

Taurus (April 20-May 20) 

This season is filled with love and so is your heart. Make sure to enjoy the last couple of weeks of 2018, and if there are some feelings inside of you, don’t be afraid to show them to the world. Tell the people you love just how much you love them and don’t second guess things, trust me, you won’t regret it. 

Gemini (May 21-June 20) 

School has definitely been one of the primary stressors in your life lately, and with midterm exams and final semester grades coming up, it seems as if there is little hope to maintain that 4.0 average. But don’t worry; this month’s stars are perfectly aligned to bring your sign knowledge and brainpower. If you dig deep enough, you find the perfect mindset to finish this semester with strength and success.  

Cancer (June 21-July 22)   

Festivities are coming your way, so let your social life take its way. It is time to enjoy things and go out with close friends. As the days get shorter, go out and enjoy the nightlife. Visit a Christmas market, dress up in your favorite boots and scarfs, or go ice-skating. But make sure not to overindulge financially as you will want to save some cash for your loved ones’ gifts. 

Leo (July 23-August 22) 

You may have felt a bit socially obligated and stressed lately. Your social life is often one of your priorities, especially since you love being the center of attention. But try keeping this upcoming weekend low-key. Stay in and watch some Christmas movies or bake cookies with your friends. Spend some time with your family or decorate your house with lights and mistletoes; you deserve some time to yourself too! 

Virgo (August 23- September 22) 

Virgo, this season calls for adventure. You have been on the grind lately, and it is time for you to go out and feed your soul. Pick a random destination and go explore. No matter how close or far, you need a bit of a getaway weekend in a place you’ve never been before. Bring a close friend with you or be determined to meet a new person with whom you may spark an interest. 

Libra (September 23-October 22) 

It is the most wonderful time of the year. Although the weather may be beginning to chill a bit, your heart is feeling warmer than ever. Bonfires, marshmallows, Christmas cookies, warm blankets, and fuzzy socks are all waiting for you around the corner, so don’t wait outside in the cold. Enjoy! 

Scorpio (October 23-November 21) 

Happy late Birthday Scorpio! You have had an amazing month, but it doesn’t stop here. Your social life is about to explode, and your creativity is waiting to be put to use. If you use it just right, your creativity and mind could have the potential to create beautiful things. But make sure not to get too off track; after all, you still have some final exams to wrap up before you can unpack your Christmas sweaters. So stay focused and let your mind lead you to success. 

Sagittarius (November 22-December 21) 

Happy Birthday Sagittarius! This season brings you not only a full schedule of festivities, but also the rare opportunity to reinvent yourself. The stars are aligned perfectly, giving your sign the ability to accomplish any final goals for the year and set new ones for 2019. Don’t set your self-short; you can achieve so much more than you have ever imagined. 

Capricorn (December 22-January 19) 

Things might seem all over the place right now, and there may not seem to be a clear path in your future right now. Instead of worrying and stressing over the vague reality of the future, find pleasure in its uncertainty. Sometimes it is good not to know exactly what is to come, but instead to be surprised by spontaneous circumstances and opportunities that may come your way out of nowhere. So sit back, breathe, go with the flow, and enjoy the element of surprise. 

Aquarius (January 20-February 18) 

Aquarius, you are thriving. Aside from a full social life, academic accomplishment, and financial addition in your life, you are also growing as a person. Take some time to look at the person you have become this past year and take pleasure in looking at all the improvements and growths you have experienced and made as a person. Make sure to also point out the aspects of you that need more improvement and make a goal to take these aspects and work on them in the upcoming year. 

Pisces (February 19-March 20) 

You have been searching for idealism lately. But don’t look too far, because the best things may be just around the corner. Take this season as a time to appreciate the value of the things that are right in front of you. The best Christmas gift you may get this year could be the simple pleasure of being around the people you love, doing the things you love, and recognizing the worth of all the little imperceptible things in life. 

• Your Monthly Horoscope is back: Christmas Edition

Spider-Man: Far From Home

Potentially Record Breaking Weather