Spring break and cheap thrills

Spring break and cheap thrills

Spring break without breaking your bank.

Kinou Louis-Charles, Ad Manager

It is never too early to start planning your ideal Spring Break, especially if you want yours to be memorable. Although the question always comes up, do I have to spend a lot to have a great vacation? The answer is, of course not! If you are anything like our beloved singer Sia, you would be down for the “Cheap Thrills” in life. Here I will give the suggests as to how to have a fantastic Spring Break without breaking your bank.

If winter has had you shivering and aching for the sun to shine again, you’re in luck because the beach is just outside our backyard! If you are tired of staying inside your house all day, it doesn’t take much for you to grab a couple of friends and hit the road to your nearest beach. After months of staying inside the school walls, it is almost the perfect idea to say hello to the sun again. Whether it’s Clearwater, the Causeway, or Honeymoon Island, let’s take the party to the beach.

Often the beach is not where everyone wants to go, and they would much rather have a night in If you are a movie fanatic like me an all-nighter watching the best movies and shows with your best pals is always a good idea. Since I am so biased on which movies and shows to watch, I suggest you watch all of the 14 seasons of Grey’s Anatomy on Netflix and any Disney movies you can find! So, pop the popcorn and find your closest nocturnal friends and get to watching.

Now If you are itching to get out of town or feel like you traveled somewhere camping is never out of question. Find any local campgrounds and pack a bag for a night or two under the stars. Some cool camping grounds to rest your sleeping bag for the night are Lake Tarpon KOA and Camp Wai Lani, both areas where to can feel close to nature.  Every once awhile everyone needs to get out of the same sceneries they see all day and experience something different by themselves or with their best friends.

Spring Break is the perfect chance to relax, regenerate, and experience the amazing things in life. It’s a time of memories that will last you a life time, but you don’t need much to make those memories only a great spirit. Spring Brea is fast approaching, how will you spend it?

• Spring break and cheap thrills

• Spring break and cheap thrills

• Spring break and cheap thrills

• Spring break and cheap thrills

• Spring break and cheap thrills

• Spring break and cheap thrills

• Spring break and cheap thrills

• Spring break and cheap thrills

• Spring break and cheap thrills

Spider-Man: Far From Home

• Spring break and cheap thrills

Potentially Record Breaking Weather

Spring break and cheap thrills