Your Monthly Horoscope is back: Spring Edition

+%0APhoto+by+Elle+Canada.+Let+your+constellation+set+the+pace+for+your+upcoming+month.+%0A

Photo by Elle Canada. Let your constellation set the pace for your upcoming month.

Emily Rollins, Staff Writer

Good Morning Talon Readers,

Here is your monthly horoscope for the season of new beginnings.

Aries (March 21-April 19)

Work and school are becoming a bit overwhelming and it almost seems as if there are too many obligations and responsibilities in your life right now. Take some time off for yourself and rejuvenate, you deserve it. Find some close loved ones and take a break to get away and just relax. When you come back you will feel even more prepared and motivated to juggle everything on your plate and accomplish all of your goals this season.

Taurus (April 20-May 20)

Taurus, it is the season of adventure. You have been on the grind lately, and it is time for you to go out and feed your soul. Pick a random destination and go explore. No matter how close or far, you need a bit of a getaway weekend in a place you’ve never been before. Bring a close friend with you or be determined to meet a new person with whom you may spark an interest. After all, it is the season of new beginnings and you never know what or who might be out there waiting for you.

Gemini (May 21-June 20)

Things might seem all over the place right now, and there may not seem to be a clear path in your future right now. Instead of worrying and stressing over the vague reality of the future, find pleasure in its uncertainty. Sometimes, it is better to simply let things take their course, and be surprised by their unexpected outcomes. Spring is a season filled with new beginnings, and it is time for you to let life take its course and decide where your next chapter may begin.

Cancer (June 21-July 22)

You may have felt a bit socially or economically obligated and stressed lately. Your social life is often one of your priorities, especially since you love being the center of attention. You enjoy being right in the middle of the action. But try keeping this upcoming weekend low-key. FInd a couple of close friends and spend some time in nature. Take a nap on the beach, plan a picnic, or go hammocking and enjoy the sounds of the birds that are finally beginning to chirp again.

Leo (July 23-August 22)

Leo, you have made immense improvements to your character in the past couple months, and not only have you grown as a person, but you have also learned more about about life. And you feel a surge of motivation and energy to continue working towards your goals. After all, there is always room for improvement. You have overcome some massive milestones in the past couple of months and it is time to celebrate and recognize the worth of your hard work.

Virgo (August 23- September 22)

Virgo, this month has been going extremely well for you lately. However, lately you may have found yourself focusing a bit too much on having fun and losing the appropriate balance between work and play. Although you are thriving, try setting aside a certain amount of time to truly look at your goals and focus on making a plan for how you will achieve them. All of the necessary ingredients are already there; a bit of hard work, planning, and a bright smile.

Libra (September 23-October 22)

Relationship wise you have been feeling a bit uneasy. No need to worry Libra. This month brings you new beginnings and open doors. It is time to leave any part of your life that is no longer serving you the necessary energy to reach your full potential in life, and instead open new doors and discover new beginnings that will benefit you in this next chapter of your life. This month will bring you necessary closure to go out with the old and in with the new.

Scorpio (October 23-November 21)

You have become extremely wrapped up in your work lately, but you have started feeling a bit overwhelmed. No worries Scorpio, a surge of well needed energy and new revival is coming your way. This month brings you energy and power to embrace whatever challenge stands before you. It is a season filled with springing energy, and the alignments of the stars in the sky give you that necessary burst of adrenaline and motivation.

Sagittarius (November 22-December 21)

Sagittarius, you have had an amazing month, but it doesn’t stop here. Your social life is about to explode, and your creativity is waiting to be put to use. If you use it just right, your creativity and mind could have the potential to create beautiful things. Apply this surge of innovation to any aspect of your life and you will receive great things in return. So stay focused and let your mind lead you to success.

Capricorn (December 22-January 19)

Capricorn, you have been searching for idealism lately. But don’t look too far, because the best things may be just around the corner. Instead of searching for something that you may never find, simply try to take some time to appreciate the value of the things that are right in front of you. Instead of searching for a loved one, look a bit closer, you may notice who has always been there for you all along.

Aquarius (January 20-February 18)

Aquarius, the air is finally feeling a bit warmer, and the sunshine is finally back. This calls for the perfect conditions to go on an adventure or take a day to do some of your favorite things. It is the season of new beginnings, and one excellent way to spend it is to take a bit of a refreshing day doing whatever you please and whatever your heart desires. You deserve it, Aquarius.

Pisces (February 19-March 20)

The season of new beginnings. It’s spring, which means it’s finally time for you to reinvent yourself. Spend the next few weeks trying new things and exposing yourself to options you may have never before thought of considering. And by doing so, you may even find someone who sparks an interest in you. After all, it is that time of year where you may just start a new chapter of your life with a new character in your story.

• Your Monthly Horoscope is back: Spring Edition