Your monthly horoscope

Let+your+constellation+set+the+pace+for+your+upcoming+month.+

Your monthly horoscope

Let your constellation set the pace for your upcoming month.

Emily Rollins, Staff Writer

Good Morning Talon Readers,

Here is your monthly horoscope, for the season of endings and new beginnings,

Aries (March 21-April 19)

Aries, it is here: the finale. The school year is coming to an end, and all you seem to be thinking about is summer break. This excitement brings new energy into every aspect of your life. However, make sure you do not forget that school is just as important, especially in these next final weeks. Use this energy and excitement to drive your studying habits and motivation in school before you jump into summer break.

Taurus (April 20-May 20)

Life is moving fast right now, and everything seems to be changing. This can cause things to become a bit overwhelming and scary. The best thing to do is take a step back and look at the big picture. Remember that everything will fall into place and things will turn out just the way they are supposed to. Take this weekend to grab some of your closest friends and embark on a little adventure. Plan a picnic, do some yoga, draw something, or go for a hike and just enjoy the moment while it lasts.

Gemini (May 21-June 20)

Work and school are becoming a bit overwhelming and it almost seems as if there are too many obligations and responsibilities in your life right now. Take some time off for yourself and rejuvenate; you deserve it. Find some close loved ones and take a break to get away and just relax. When you come back, you will feel even more prepared and motivated to juggle everything on your plate and accomplish all of your goals this season.

Cancer (June 21-July 22)

Cancer, it is your prime time. Summer is right around the corner and the endless beach days are just weeks away now. Put all of your last efforts into finishing this school year off with a bang and then kick off the summer with some close friends, fresh fruit, bathing suits, and sand. Life is going good right now, so don’t worry too much about what is to come, but just focus on the now.

Leo (July 23-August 22)

Leo, things are going great right now, and you are thriving. The school year is coming to an end, but all of your memories, friendships, and goals will continue to grow. It’s okay to be a bit anxious and afraid of the future, but remember that things turn out just the way they have been planned to. Cherish the moments you have while you can and look into the future with an optimistic open mind. Who knows what is to come?

Virgo (August 23- September 22)

Things might seem all over the place right now, and there may not seem to be a clear path in your future right now. Instead of worrying and stressing over the vague reality of the future, find pleasure in its uncertainty. Sometimes, it is better to simply let things take their course and be surprised by their unexpected outcomes. This season is filled with new beginnings, and it is time for you to let life take its course and decide where your next chapter may begin.

Libra (September 23-October 22)

Your relationship life is on point right now. You are truly beginning to learn how important it is to let go of things that are outgrown and welcome new beginnings. Find pleasure in knowing you are loved and enjoy the presence of the people around you for whom you truly care about. Surround yourself with those who allow you to grow and look at life with a smile. Make sure you manage your own emotions as well, as it is important to prioritize your own happiness before anyone else’s.

Scorpio (October 23-November 21)

Scorpio, the alignments of the stars bring you nothing but energy, anticipation for the future, and adventure. You are itching to go out and explore. Dedicate a weekend to pack your bags and go on a road trip, or find something that can give you a full adrenaline rush to fuel your need for adventure. Go somewhere you have never been, talk to people you have never seen, and learn things you never even thought about looking into. The universe wants you to go out and explore!

Sagittarius (November 22-December 21)

Sagittarius, you have been searching for idealism lately. But don’t look too far, because the best things may be just around the corner. Instead of searching for something that you may never find, simply try to take some time to appreciate the value of the things that are right in front of you. Instead of searching for a loved one, look a bit closer, you may notice who has always been there for you all along.

Capricorn (December 22-January 19)

Capricorn, you have had an amazing month, but it doesn’t stop here. Your social life is about to explode, and your creativity is waiting to be put to use. If you use it just right, your creativity and mind could have the potential to create beautiful things. Apply this surge of innovation to any aspect of your life and you will receive great things in return. So, stay focused and let your mind lead you to success.

Aquarius (January 20-February 18)

Aquarius, things have really been hectic lately. You feel as if you’re just trying to get things done and manage everything on your plate. But the alignments of the stars this month indicate that you will find the necessary strategy and mindset to manage everything on your plate with a smile on your face. The school year is coming to an end, so keep your energy strong and go out with a bang. Great things are waiting right around the corner.

Pisces (February 19-March 20)

It is okay to feel difficulty staying on task. Pisces, lately you have been experiencing a lot of distraction and a discourse from your goals and plans. It is okay to change direction a bit, but make sure you don’t lose sight of your final goals and ambitions. This upcoming month is important, and ending the school year strong and kickstarting summer right is imperative. Stay close to those who encourage you to push yourself, and keep your focus. Things will turn out just the way they are supposed to.

• Your monthly horoscope

AP Exams: Fasting edition

• Your monthly horoscope

Da Vinci Painting Goes Missing

• Your monthly horoscope

Going green: pros and cons of a plant-based diet

• Your monthly horoscope

• Your monthly horoscope

• Your monthly horoscope

• Your monthly horoscope

• Your monthly horoscope

• Your monthly horoscope

• Your monthly horoscope

Your monthly horoscope