Happy holidays!

A very beautiful tree decorated to fit the Christmas spirit! To add the amazing effect some snow! A quote from a former Christmas movie, “Just remember, the true spirit of Christmas lies in your heart.” — The Polar Express.

Kiara Perez Cans, Staff Writer

Christmas has finally come and students will soon have an amazing break hopefully filled with joy and spreading joy and love. On December 18, 2020 the students will have their last day and then start their wonderful break. If it all goes as it is intended to, your Christmas will be unforgettable.

To start off the break, look for fun things to do it be with the family or with a man’s best friend (your dog). You can get in the Christmas spirit and watch movies like Polar Express, Home Alone, Elf, The Christmas Chronicles, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, and so many more. If you don’t want to sit and watch a movie, you can entertain yourself by building a gingerbread house or do some late Christmas decorations. You can go on a ride and take a Christmas light tour. You can drive through decorated houses and enjoy the amazing Christmas lights displays. You could drive by Lights of Lake Park Estates which is in Seminole, Holiday Lights in Largo Central Park, St. Petersburg Waterfront Light Display, etc. There are also some books like A Christmas Carol, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, The Nutcracker and even Polar Express as well. If you don’t want to entertain yourself, you can help others by sharing and maybe donating gifts to those in need. You can also be a part of The Doing Good Together foundation and sponsor a child or a family for the holidays. There is also Toys for Tots, Operation Christmas Child, Make-A-Wish Foundation and many more organizations are some that allow you to help children during this. It always joyful to be able to spread joy and holiday cheer.

No matter what you chose to do, hopefully you have a relaxing break and especially a good Christmas with the family. Enjoy the time you have with your family and remember that Jesus is the reason for the season.