It’s a cold world out there

The iconic Yeti mug.

The iconic Yeti mug.

Luke Weaver, Staff Writer

It’s the essential for every high school student. The one true cup. The only thing every person needs to keep every drink at the perfect temperature. It’s the Yeti cup. A student’s Yeti cup is how they show their personality, how they express themselves. For years I watched my friends carry around their Yeti cups with all these stickers on them to prove they’d travelled the world. Oblivious to the reputation associated with the name Yeti, I carried on a life of Yeti solitude. Then my life was changed forever when I purchased my first Yeti cup.

No longer do I have to sit through lectures without that delicious, crisp and cool ice water next to me. It stays cold for hours on end, end more than a day, because I have my Yeti. To fully understand the genius of the Yeti cup, one must have one to call their own. To fully achieve the beautiful, fulfilling joy of always – cold water, one can only feel this rush through the ownership of a Yeti. This stunning creation has changed the way the world takes its drinks: cold and refreshing. Imposters are everywhere, though. In bait shops and Wal-marts everywhere we see fake Yeti cups filling the shelves. Authentic Yeti cups have the trademark Yeti imprint on the bottom. Imposters tend to be much cheaper, but the extra cost of an authentic Yeti provides you with the insulation to keep ice for days, while imposters let ice melt in minutes. The Yeti uses revolutionary new technology to keep ice cold water the perfect chill drink that keeps you chilled out in school. By completing the first step of Yeti ownership, which is purchasing the cup, I have started a lifelong love of cold drinks that might never end. I can strongly say that I will never be without my Yeti cup, as it has entirely changed my life and will continue to do so in the foreseeable future.

• It’s a cold world out there

• It’s a cold world out there

• It’s a cold world out there

• It’s a cold world out there

• It’s a cold world out there

• It’s a cold world out there

• It’s a cold world out there

• It’s a cold world out there

• It’s a cold world out there

• It’s a cold world out there

It’s a cold world out there