Goodbye October, hello November

Rapper Tyler, The Creator has been very candid on social media about the love he has for this magnificent month.

Max Jimenez, Staff Writer

After a lengthy, mundane October, we are making the transition to the eleventh month on the Julian and Gregorian calendars, November. This is an exciting time of year for several reasons, unlike the dreaded tenth month of the year, where the best day of the month is loaded with costumes, haunted houses, and some candy you probably shouldn’t eat.

There are so many things to look forward to this November. Primarily the reason November is such a glorious time is the vast array of holidays one might be able to experience in the peak of the Fall season.

Whether it’s 10 Jewish holidays, Thanksgiving, Black Friday, or National Bison Day, November has got you covered in the holiday department.

For anybody with sleep apnea, or insomnia, get ready for the best day of the year! On November 5th, 2017 everybody in the United States of America will be turning back their clocks one glorious hour in observance of the end of Daylight Savings Time. Does this seem outdated? Yes, it does, but who cares? Everyone in the US of A gets an extra hour of sleep no matter where they live. This is a day of the year that, regardless of class, religion, or politics that everyone can enjoy.

One artist that is very outspoken about the power of November is recording artist Tyler, The Creator. On his most recent album, Flower Boy, Tyler dedicates an entire song to the month. In this song, he reminisces about how all the greatest times in his life have coincidentally occurred in November. This song alone captures the essence of what the month means to so many people, including myself, and is why I am so eager to enter the time of marvelous feasts, numerous holidays, great weather, and an additional hour of sleep.

• Goodbye October, hello November

• Goodbye October, hello November

• Goodbye October, hello November

• Goodbye October, hello November

• Goodbye October, hello November

• Goodbye October, hello November

• Goodbye October, hello November

• Goodbye October, hello November

• Goodbye October, hello November

• Goodbye October, hello November

Goodbye October, hello November