Why Chick-fil-A Sauce is the Best Sauce and Anyone Who Disagrees is Wrong and Deserves to be Sauce-less

This sauce is superior to all other sauces.

Albert Turner, Staff Writer

Popular fast food chain, and arguably the most popular fast food restaurant amongst East Lake High School Student, Chick-fil-A, has generated prestige for having some of the highest quality amongst fast food places and this goes without much major competition. Some say it’s the Chicken Littles that draw the popularity; some like the sandwiches; others prefer the classic nuggets. In this writer’s opinion, it is truly obvious, the sauce takes the cake.

Chick-fil-A sauce, a sauce only used by Chick-fil-A not only enhances their nuggets, but everything they serve. Fries, Sandwiches, Biscuits the whole menu. If I was slightly dumber than I currently am, I may even be inclined into putting a pack of the sauce in my freshly squeezed lemonade.  According to sources, in order to imitate the taste of the legendary sauce you would need to combine mayonnaise, honey, mustards, lemon juice and BBQ sauce, a unlikely paring indeed but this is what forms the tangy, sweetness that is Chick-fil-A sauce.  People who are like me, however, opt into taking my hard earned money to the local Chick-fil-A when no other food is to be found in my home, and order some food for another taste of the gold standard of sauce. I am writing this article due to the tragic discovery that one of my friends, who will not be named for purposes of potential slander and formation of angry mobs, does not find the sauce which saved chicken to be the correct choice, instead opting for Buffalo.  A good choice I cannot lie, but not the correct one when you have the option of Chick-fil-A sauce so open and ready to be taken and given out for the low, low price of free with any purchase of food. When my other and some may say truer friends noticed this appalling declining of Chick-fil-A sauce we had no other choice but to deem them a communist on sight and demand reasoning, to which we heralded no response other than a shrug. Currently that story is still developing as we hope to confront them on a later date but for now I would just like to say, Chick-fil-A sauce for all this Holiday season.

• Why Chick-fil-A Sauce is the Best Sauce and Anyone Who Disagrees is Wrong and Deserves to be Sauce-less