Sugar Daddy Survival Guide 4

Welcome back to the Sugar Daddy Survival guide. Today is our final installment of this whirl wind of a journey, but it isn’t over yet. Today you will find out the main tips and tricks of the final sugar daddy…. MONEY!

Sugar Daddy Survival Guide 4

This could be you if you follow my steps to success on how to get your hands on their money personality.

Daniel Cusimano, Staff Writer

Okay y’all, this story brings back many repressed memories, but I am bringing them back for you. This sugar daddy has a special place in my heart because this is the OG sugar daddy. I started to get very close with this one a little over a year ago, and to say that is has been anything less than iconic is an understatement. BUT this has also been the most problematic sugar daddy that I have had. If you want to get into the sugar daddy industry, you need to be aware you will deal with a lot of tricky people and you need to know which buttons to push.

This man has literally done so much for me, so let me just list the perks of having an iconic sugar daddy. I have had meals over $100 paid for, movies, drinks, sushi, clothes, etc. This has been very eye opening. At first, me being clueless, I was like “wow what life is great and we were just really close friends.” The major tea, though, is that many of these guys that are my sugar daddies, it just starts off as us being really close friends, and then them paying for all of my stuff. Here’s the facts, with sugar daddies, come the sugar. Sugar is sweet and we live for it. Then you have the other sweet side where it adds fat to your body, and you regret it.

With every sugar daddy comes a lot of baggage. So, ladies and gentlemen get to the gym and start lifting those weights because it’s A LOT of baggage. With the money sugar daddy last year, we went to L.A. together and it was time for the books. With paying for my coffee and food and all the stuff in the parks, it was like paradise. I was in Disneyland living it up, having all of my stuff paid for because I met an iconic guy who liked hanging out with me that liked paying for my stuff. Literally George Washington died for this to happen, and I am living the American dream.

There was a point in time where we had issues, but you know Daniel Cusimano yanked that man out of the grave because I was not having it at all. I do not come to play, ladies and gentlemen. You need to fight for the good things in life (money). With a lot of money comes with a lot of responsibility. How I kept this one was just simply being me. Being Daniel Cusimano is a hard-enough work job as it is so by me still being me it kept me front runner. You need to become best friends with your sugar daddies because then they just pay for stuff to be nice. You don’t need no sugardaddy.com; you just need ME AND MY ADVICE. Next time you see me I will be summing up all of the installments and be giving you direct quotes that y’all WANT TO KNOW! Never forget the saying, “Money Over Morals, Money Over Morals.” If you have and questions, you can contact me on any of my social media handles.

-Instagram: Daniel_Cusimano

-Snapchat: danfanpro

-Daniel Cusimano

• Sugar Daddy Survival Guide 4

• Sugar Daddy Survival Guide 4

• Sugar Daddy Survival Guide 4

• Sugar Daddy Survival Guide 4

• Sugar Daddy Survival Guide 4

• Sugar Daddy Survival Guide 4

• Sugar Daddy Survival Guide 4

• Sugar Daddy Survival Guide 4

Spider-Man: Far From Home

• Sugar Daddy Survival Guide 4

Potentially Record Breaking Weather

• Sugar Daddy Survival Guide 4

Year of the pig, incorrect, year of the Chapstick

Sugar Daddy Survival Guide 4