Upcoming breaks

Anna Rose Alemayehu, News Editor

Spring break and summer vacation are coming more quickly than we thought it would. With these breaks approaching that means most of us get to travel. I have been to a couple nice places over the years, so I want to give you the best places that I have been too.

1. The best place I have ever been to is the Bahamas. When you go to the Bahamas, the best place to stay is Atlantis. At Atlantis there is so much to do for people of all ages. There are clubs for the adults and young adults, and they also have teen and kids’ clubs for the younger kids so they can meet new friends and have a good time. There are so many different activities such as different water rides like the slides and the tubing activities. You can also go to the main island where you can go shopping and go out to eat at different places and look at the amazing scenery. There are also places where you can see different animals like dolphins, sharks, pigs and many more exciting animals.
  2. California is an amazing place to visit; the state is so big there are endless things to do. In southern California you have San Diego, Los Angeles and many other cool small towns that are exciting to visit. The best places to go are the Santa Monica pier where you can see Route 66 and go on amazing amusement park rides and you get to eat delicious amusement park food. Another wonderful place to visit is Griffith Observatory where you get to learn so much about the stars and astrology and what the sky truly means.
  3. Another place that everyone needs to visit is New York City. New York City is filled with excitement and bright lights 24/7; that’s why it’s called the city that never sleeps. There are many different pop up shops that appear, like the Cheeto pop up shop where they made an entire menu based of the snack Cheetos. There are also many different makeup stores and different department stores that you have to visit like Barneys, Saks Fifth Avenue and Macy’s. Everyone has to visit Central Park and walk around and enjoy what the park has to offer, but something I believe everyone must do is try the different foods. From the Italian pizza, Indian and Chinese foods to the amazing desserts that are all over.

There are many places that everyone needs to visit, and I believe that everyone deserves to travel and see what the world has to offer. The places that need to be on the top of their list are all of the amazing places I listed.

• Upcoming breaks

AP Exams: Fasting edition

• Upcoming breaks

Da Vinci Painting Goes Missing

• Upcoming breaks

Going green: pros and cons of a plant-based diet

• Upcoming breaks

• Upcoming breaks

• Upcoming breaks

• Upcoming breaks

• Upcoming breaks

• Upcoming breaks

• Upcoming breaks

Upcoming breaks