Why to take Newspaper!

Do you need a fun and exciting class to take next year? Do you want to write stories that you find interesting and fun? Do you want minimal homework? The Newspaper is the class for you!

Why to take Newspaper!

This is the face you will see when you do NOT sign up for Newspaper next year!!!1
Photo Credits- Stephany Levi

This is the face you will see when you do NOT sign up for Newspaper next year!!!1 Photo Credits- Stephany Levi

Daniel Cusimano, Staff Writer

Hello everyone! Today I am going to talk a little bit about why you should take Newspaper. Now Newspaper was never on my radar until I had the lovely Mrs. Barbieri or APLIT. She recommended it to our class and I literally fell in love with Mrs. Barbieri as a teacher that past year and new I couldn’t part ways from her teaching styles. Who knew that I would enjoy this course as much as I did. Being in the upper level Newspaper class is iconic to say the least. Every other week you must write a minimum of a 300-word web story about ANYTHING you want. You can write anything from reality T.V. shows like The Bachelor, Big Brother, to the Super Bowl, or how to make the best chocolate chip cookies. Literally you can write about anything you want. It is so easy and fun that it only takes a maximum of 30 minutes to do! Who doesn’t want to see their own article in the schools Newspaper and website at elhstalon.net!

But what is Newspaper without our actual NEWSPAPER! Every month or so we release a school wide newspaper. With stories such as features, news, entertainment, sports, and editorials you will never run out of things to write about. These must be at least 500 words, but you have so much time to write them. If you get ahead in this class (like I do), then this class period can serve to you as a study hall period. If you need to study for a test, or finish homework etc. getting ahead in this class is the place for you. I am fortunate enough to have a lot of friends in this class so there is never a dull moment in here. Although Mrs. Barbieri is usually telling us to be quiet while she teaches Newspaper 1, we still know how to work hard and have an amazing time. Newspaper is by far one of my favorite classes I have been a part of in high school and it is something you surely won’t want to miss out on. If you have any questions about Newspaper just stop by Mrs. Barbieri’s room (9133) and she will be more than happy to answer all your questions! Don’t miss out on this class; you will surely regret it if you do!

-Daniel Cusimano

• Why to take Newspaper!

AP Exams: Fasting edition

• Why to take Newspaper!

Da Vinci Painting Goes Missing

• Why to take Newspaper!

Going green: pros and cons of a plant-based diet

• Why to take Newspaper!

• Why to take Newspaper!

• Why to take Newspaper!

• Why to take Newspaper!

• Why to take Newspaper!

• Why to take Newspaper!

• Why to take Newspaper!

Why to take Newspaper!