Sugar Momma survival guide

You thought Daniel Cusimano just had sugar daddies? Wrong! I have been keeping this one on the down low for a hot minute but for the craft of journalism, it is time to spill.

Sugar Momma survival guide

Do you want sugar parents? Well follow my tips and tricks on how to get sugar parents to becoming the richest sugar baby you know!!!

Daniel Cusimano, Staff Writer

Welcome back everyone! You’re probably thinking “Daniel, how did you get here?” It all started around a year ago when sugar momma number one was planning one of my close friend’s surprise birthday party. Who would know that we would get close and next thing you know MONEY, MONEY, and MONEY! Something strange about this sugar momma is that she isn’t rich. She just works, and I am here reaping the awards. At first, she used to work at a bowling alley, so I was able to bowl for free all throughout the summer. If y’all don’t know, bowling is super expensive. She would by me dinner, lunch, Starbucks, ice cream etc. For my birthday she bought me BOWLING SHOES. She really was iconic, but for every great sugar momma comes unfortunate backfire.

What I quickly learned about sugar momma number one is that in a way she is kind of clingy. There are just some people I need a break from and I cannot be around every single second for every single day. Like my other sugar daddies, she is a tad bit older than me. So, you must treat any sugar daddy or momma like dynamite; if you aren’t too careful and slip up, BOOM. One tip and trick to deal with it is check ins. Recently I needed some space from her and have just been saying I am busy (which is true). You should see any sugar momma or daddy at least once or twice a month if you do not want to deal with it. At the end of the day they’re the ones buying you everything and treating you nice, so the least you could do is make an appearance or come out of the woodworks. It just isn’t classy leaving them hanging after everything they do for you.

At the end of the day most of your sugar daddies or sugar mommas just want attention. They spend money on you to keep you there. Although this may seem shallow, it does really matter. Honestly, this is really on God. He wanted me to meet four total sugar parents. It isn’t my fault these just fell in my lap. It wouldn’t be right for me to throw them away. As a man who hates working, they are literally angels to me. Another tip to keep them close is to treat them like a person. If you treat them just like an ATM, will never work. You need to be able to treat them like a human being and then the rewards will just trickle in. Trust me from an expert this is the way for the “hook, line, and sinker method.”

In conclusion, keeping a sugar parent is like keeping a dog happy. If you show it some sign of attention, you will be in good hands. Each sugar momma and sugar daddy is different. If you want the money bad enough, you will make time. There are some sugar parents that are worth sacrificing your time for (the more money, the more time I usually say). Money speaks louder than words y’all. If it seems shallow it probably is but that’s just the way the tea boils Just like that another edition of the sugar daddy/sugar momma survival guide is complete. If you need to contact me don’t be afraid to reach out to me on any social media platforms down below. Remember the survival guide saying, “Money over morals, money over morals.”

Instagram: Daniel_Cusimano

Snapchat: Danfanpro

-Daniel Cusimano

• Sugar Momma survival guide

• Sugar Momma survival guide

• Sugar Momma survival guide

• Sugar Momma survival guide

• Sugar Momma survival guide

• Sugar Momma survival guide

• Sugar Momma survival guide

• Sugar Momma survival guide

• Sugar Momma survival guide

• Sugar Momma survival guide

Sugar Momma survival guide