Best dogs

Best dogs

Maltipoos are sweet and energetic.

Maltipoos are sweet and energetic.

Maltipoos are sweet and energetic.

Maltipoos are sweet and energetic.

Anna Rose Alemayehu, News Editor

I have been a dog lover for as long as I can remember. For my whole life I have either had a dog or I have been surrounded by dogs. I feel dogs are important to our human life; my dogs have always been there for me through the good and bad times. Every dog is a wonderful  dog and I have had many dogs, but from my experience I feel that I know which dogs will be the best companions in the long run.

1. The best dog I have ever owned is a cocker spaniel. My cocker spaniel was so amazing we had to get another one. Cocker spaniels are the best dogs because they are so full of life and they truly do always stick by your side. My old cocker spaniel was fun, energetic and beautiful. They love to swim, and they are very protective of their owners. One amazing memory I have with my spaniel is eating Oreos together on the kitchen floor.
  2. Another amazing dog is a Maltipoo. Many people tend to hate on small dogs, but small dogs really are the best; you can cuddle, play and the best of all is sneak them into hotels with no problem. My Maltipoo truly is an amazing dog she is very full of life at twelve years old she still has more energy than me and  she is always ready to play.
  3. One dog that I truly love is a goldendoodle. Goldendoodles have both the amazing characteristics of both the poodle and golden retrievers, very kind and they love to play all the time. It is said that black goldendoodles are a lot kinder than any other goldendoodle.
  4. Another amazing dog is the Dachshund. Even though I personally have never had a Dachshund, the first time I met one I fell in love. They are short-legged, long-bodied, and a type of hound breed. They are simple dogs who are smart and vigilant they also are brave and at sometimes can be stubborn.

Every dog is a wonderful dog, I have never met a dog that I didn’t like because you can always learn to love a dog. The dogs I listed are some of the greatest dogs that I have gotten the chance to spend a lot of time with in my life. Every dog has a great impact on a person because at  the end of the day a dog is a man’s best friend.

• Best dogs

AP Exams: Fasting edition

• Best dogs

Da Vinci Painting Goes Missing

• Best dogs

Going green: pros and cons of a plant-based diet

• Best dogs

• Best dogs

• Best dogs

• Best dogs

• Best dogs

• Best dogs

• Best dogs

Best dogs