Are Converse For Everyone

Are Converse For Everyone

Savannah Henslee, Staff Writer

Marquis Mills Converse set up the original converse in 1908. According to http://www.anhhaiti.org/history-converse-shoe-company, “the converse has been through a lot of transformations from what was originally the Converse rubber shoe. The converse canvas shoes for tennis followed, and then the All Star basketball shoe was invented during basketball’s formative years. The All Star was the world’s first performance basketball sneaker.”  One of its biggest changes though is in the ownership. Recently converse was sold out to Nike and Nike continues the line through their company.

Converse and Vans are two of the biggest competitors. Most people that have one do not have the other or have more of the ones they prefer. What makes Converse the preferred brand to some? There are basically only two styles of Converse All Stars. You have the high tops and low tops. Although there are only two styles each style has endless possibilities for design and patterns making them perfect for pretty much any kind of activity. There are even some Converse that are slip-on shoes.

Vans do have some good qualities such as they also have many designs and colors and they are slip-on shoes, but they also do not always fit right and get holes fairly quickly.

Converse have endless possibilities from fun characters to infinite color options and combinations. You can have them personalized with almost anything you could ever want on a shoe and more. “I tend to treat my fashion as an art canvas…I love that fact that I can also design my own Converse sneaker. I can choose the colors and mix-match them as much as I like. I don’t have to go to the mall and shop for hours for something that fits the outfit I have in mind.” says Corvida Raven. You can personalize everything from the sole of the shoe to the laces tying them. No matter what your style is you can find a pair of converse to go along with it.

• Are Converse For Everyone

AP Exams: Fasting edition

• Are Converse For Everyone

Da Vinci Painting Goes Missing

• Are Converse For Everyone

Going green: pros and cons of a plant-based diet

• Are Converse For Everyone

• Are Converse For Everyone

• Are Converse For Everyone

• Are Converse For Everyone

• Are Converse For Everyone

• Are Converse For Everyone

• Are Converse For Everyone

Are Converse For Everyone