The Red Tiger is back

Fans rejoice, Tiger is back!!!

Tiger in red in escorted by his thousands of fans just moments before he wins the championship.

Brock Malloy, Staff Writer

All around the golfing world, professional golfers are shivering, sweating, and shaking. For five years, golfers have lived in prosperity, and anyone had a chance to win a tournament. Young golfers coming up had a bright future; Tiger was out of the picture and they were free to become great. Tiger was king of the sport for over a decade, winning 14 majors and 80 events. He dominated every aspect of the game and it just wasn’t fair.

Although none will admit, if you are a professional golfer, you are horrified by Tiger winning this week for the first time in five years. He dominated this week like vintage Tiger. What’s even scarier is that he is 42 years of age and tearing up players in their early 20s. Tiger all season has been playing increasingly better each tournament, so it was a matter of time before golfer’s worst nightmare became true. Last Sunday will go down in history as the completion of one of the greatest sports comebacks of all time. Tiger handily won the Tour Championship by two shots all while never losing the lead. Tiger came through with almost all of his approach shots in reaching distance to the hole.  Tiger was the only golfer to not shoot above 70 in the first three rounds besides Justin Rose.   At one-point Tiger had the chance to win the FedEx Cup playoffs and the 10-million-dollar bonus. Multi major winner Justin Rose had to make birdie on the 18th hole and he knew it; a player that caliber won’t fail to capitalize.

On the bright side for golfers, the return of the GOAT should revitalize the golf industry and improve the quality of the game. Next season all eyes will be focused Tiger Woods. He is already the favorite to win the upcoming Masters.

• The Red Tiger is back

• The Red Tiger is back

• The Red Tiger is back

• The Red Tiger is back

• The Red Tiger is back

• The Red Tiger is back

• The Red Tiger is back

• The Red Tiger is back

• The Red Tiger is back

• The Red Tiger is back

The Red Tiger is back