Lebron possibly needs to be LeBenched?

Something’s not clicking with the Los Angeles Lakers, could it be the LeBron factor?

Lebron possibly needs to be LeBenched?

LeBron’s reaction after being told he’d get 10 minutes of playing time a game, as shown above
Photo from www.sportingnews.com

LeBron’s reaction after being told he’d get 10 minutes of playing time a game, as shown above Photo from www.sportingnews.com

Patrick Roghaar, Staff Writer

The LA Lakers are the NBA’s hottest upcoming team, as they are filled to the brim with young talent and of course the greatest of all time, LeBron James. Expectations were high going into the season, but after starting off 0-3, it might be time for head coach Luke Walton to consider making some changes. These cuts potentially include LeBron James.

There is no evidence that James is a winner in the city of Los Angeles yet, as all three games haven’t been that close. The Lakers’ most recent game against the San Antonio Spurs didn’t turn into a nail biter until the fourth quarter, where LeGoat made a very clutch shot for his teammates, thus sending the game into overtime. LeBron finished the night with 32 points, eight rebounds, and 14 assists, which I guess is somewhat acceptable. LeBron had multiple opportunities to not only tie the ball game but secure the Lakers’ first win of the season. This did not occur, however, as apparently LeBron James is incapable of making his free throws and jump shots. The audience’s unimpressed moans and groans said it all, and LeBron was not pleased with his performance.

LeBron is undoubtedly one of the greatest players to ever wear a Lakers’ jersey. This being said, he can’t just smoothly transition into this role of the savior of Los Angeles basketball. He must earn it like everybody else did before him. Luke Walton has some decisions to make regarding LeBron’s future, and if he really wants to revive the Lakers’ fan base or put in some clown who can’t make free throws in clutch moments. LeBron is on the quest for greatness, but he may have to start searching by the bench soon because if I were Luke Walton, I’d lay down the law.

• Lebron possibly needs to be LeBenched?

Spider-Man: Far From Home

Potentially Record Breaking Weather

Lebron possibly needs to be LeBenched?