NBA Playoffs

Greek Freak, The Process, Uncle Drew, The Beard, or the Splash Bros?

Photo%3A+htts%3A%2F%2Fwww.lineups.com%3Farticles%2F2019-nba-playoffs-capsule-recaps-4-24-19-rockets-advance-clippers-still-alive%2F

NBA Playoffs

Photo: htts://www.lineups.com?articles/2019-nba-playoffs-capsule-recaps-4-24-19-rockets-advance-clippers-still-alive/

Brandon Ottaviano, Staff Writer

Playoff season is upon us all. The most exciting time of the basketball season culminates without LeBron James for the first time since 2005. The first round is complete, with eight teams left competing for a shot at a championship ring. Let’s break it down, shall we?

First, a quick recap. In the West, Golden State beat the Clippers 4-2 without real trouble, just a few game losses that shouldn’t have even happened. No matter. Houston scorched the Jazz 4-1; easy breezy. Damian Lillard and the Blazers destroyed Russ and OKC 4-1 with Dame’s nasty buzzer beater. Great beef. Denver beat the new Spurs 4-3 in a close game 7.

In the East, Giannis and the Bucks 4-0 over Detroit. Predictable. Boston 4-0 over Indiana. Predictable. Philly 4-1 over the Nets. Predictable. Toronto 4-1 over the Magic. Sad, but predictable. First round for the East was really just a waste of time.

Now for the semis. In the West, we have a crazy series on our hands. Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets. Last year, the Rockets choked, hard. They should’ve beaten the Warriors. Will they get to do it this year? We will see. The other series in the West is the Blazers versus the Nuggets. Personally, this could go either way and I have no clue how this is going to pan out. My guess is the Nuggets in 7.

In the East, it’s a literal bloodbath. Round One was cake but this round? Sheesh.

Milwaukee faces the Boston Celtics in an amazing series. Can Klutch Kyrie hold off the Greek Freak? Or will Giannis be too much for them. Celtics in 7. The second half is another compelling series. Toronto Raptors vs. Philadelphia 76ers. Toronto is already up 1-0 at this current moment; will Kawhi Leonard lead his new team to the Conference Finals? Very possible, but I hope not. Trust the Process!!

As the playoffs heat up make sure to tune in and watch as several strong teams face off for a shot at the Finals.

• NBA Playoffs

AP Exams: Fasting edition

• NBA Playoffs

Da Vinci Painting Goes Missing

• NBA Playoffs

Going green: pros and cons of a plant-based diet

• NBA Playoffs

• NBA Playoffs

• NBA Playoffs

• NBA Playoffs

• NBA Playoffs

• NBA Playoffs

• NBA Playoffs

NBA Playoffs