The crazed life of: Antonio Amram

The rise and very quick descent into madness for one of the brighter minds at East Lake High

Antonio Amram brain diagram.

Photo provided by Genius.com

Antonio Amram brain diagram.

Albert Turner, Staff Writer

It seems over the past couple weeks a dear friend of my Antonio has been struck ill, but not in the common sense of the word, but in a different, much worse kind of way. Antonio has been overcome with insanity and not only can I prove this fact to be true, but it can be blatantly obvious for all to see. We as a community of Tarpon Springs must see this is God’s wrath for our wrong doings as to corrupt the mind of someone like Antonio. However, if you believe this is not true and that Antonio is fine and right-minded, then let me show you why you’re thinking may be flawed.

During the month of May, the ELHS Talon website posted a story by Antonio seeming to be a rebuttal to an article called “Deportonio Antonio,” but upon several hours of investigation this article that was previously mentioned does not seem to exist. This is normally seen as a schizophrenic tendency; however, in most cases of schizophrenia the patient has voices that are only heard within their head, not writing his articles and making him believe that things that do not exist are in fact real. Upon reading this article it brought more questions than just the schizophrenia. Who was the supposed author he was writing to and more importantly, what would we be doing deporting a well-off, English-speaking, American-born man like Antonio? This could only occur if the conflict that is going on in his head is one of truth versus a lie, one side being that he is American and he knows he is, the other being that he is illegally in the country and is trying to do the right thing by heading back to the communist island of Cuba. Which is the truth and which is the lie is up for you to decide.

Early in April Antonio, much like many other kids at our school fell ill and resided at home for 3 of 5 days during one of the weeks. When he came back something about him seemed off; for example, he began doing something that he had never done before, wearing glasses. If you think that I am going crazy looking into the smallest of details look at the article “On teachers and qualifications,” on the ELHS Talon website, another story written by Antonio; however, his writing is not what you should be focusing on but instead his lack of spectacles in the image accompanying. Now maybe you think he would just wear contacts on all the days before and then ran out, but I can assure you that by the look in Antonio 2.0 eyes, as I will now refer to “it” as is perhaps not the Antonio we knew before but a brainwashed monster, I recently have begun to try to get him to take off his glasses. Perhaps the source of his corruption to no avail.

We are worried for Antonio here at the Talon, please if you see him in the hallway say something to the effect of, “We want the old Antonio back!” Maybe then we can get our favorite Cuban back.

• The crazed life of: Antonio Amram

• The crazed life of: Antonio Amram

• The crazed life of: Antonio Amram

• The crazed life of: Antonio Amram

• The crazed life of: Antonio Amram

• The crazed life of: Antonio Amram

• The crazed life of: Antonio Amram

• The crazed life of: Antonio Amram

• The crazed life of: Antonio Amram

• The crazed life of: Antonio Amram

The crazed life of: Antonio Amram