Come See All My Sons!

Hello Everyone! Today I will be talking to you about East Lake High’s upcoming straight show All My Sons by: Arthur Miller. It will be running from December 6th-8th @ 7:00pm for $7!

Come See All My Sons!

Come see All My Sons December 6th-8th @7:00 for $7 at East Lake High School

Daniel Cusimano, Staff Writer

All My Sons is a dramatic piece about a family during World War II. The father was accused of covering up cracked cylinder heads and shipping them out during the war. Inevitably, the father’s partner got pinned for the crime while he got off free. Their other son had disappeared during the war and has been gone for three and a half years. The mother is still convinced he is alive, while the other family members believe he is dead. This story takes you through the intricate relationships between the Keller family, their neighbors (including Julianne Shipley, Jacob Ramirez, Justin Roneree, Kathryn Boyd, Jake Bansberg and Jake Tottle), and the internal effects their personal relationships play off each other.

During this show the mother’s stubborn attitude (played by Cameron McLeod) towards her other son that was in the war affects the family is many ways. With Keller (Father, played by Cristian Torres) and Chris (Son) trying to support the mother and be there for her, the desperation in her eyes as she goes on believing only thickens the tension between this family. While this is all going on Chris (the character I portray) falls in love with his past neighbor Ann (played by Julia LaPierre). The thing about Ann is, she almost got married to Chris’s brother Larry (the one who went missing in the war) a few years prior. They try to keep their relationship on the down low before they tell mother because they’re worried if they tell her this, she will go back into her zombie like state. With the father and mother’s relationship only growing more tension, and Chris’s suspicion of his father increasing, it seems like this family is only getting further from the closure they’re looking for.

Who shipped out those cylinder heads? Is Larry still alive? Will Chris and Ann get married? Will the mother be able to handle any more stress? All these questions will be answered December 6th-8th! Not only has the cast worked tirelessly on this show, but we have put everything we have into it. To bring this show to life has been no easy task and you surely won’t be disappointed. The set and the cast is larger than life and it is a show that will blow you out of the water.

• Come See All My Sons!

Will Wyatt Harris pull off the unthinkable?

• Come See All My Sons!

Save the Date

• Come See All My Sons!

It’s Cuffing Season

• Come See All My Sons!

Don’t Try This at Home

• Come See All My Sons!

Queen of Rock

• Come See All My Sons!

VS Fashion Show: A Men’s Rights Issue

• Come See All My Sons!

Bring back the mullet, or die trying

• Come See All My Sons!

• Come See All My Sons!

• Come See All My Sons!

Come See All My Sons!